To Play A Session On Your BrainTap Headset, Follow The Steps Below:
- Turn your BrainTap Headset on using the ON/OFF switch on the top of the right
earphone. The ON/OFF switch only powers the BrainTap headset you are using; it will
not start the audio session.
- Connect via Bluetooth per the instructions on the previous page. You do not need to
use the black stereo cable when paired with Bluetooth.
- Within the BrainTap app, select an audio session.
- Place the headset on your head and get comfortable.
- Download the desired audio session and press play. You may need to adjust sound
volume or light intensity to your desired levels.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the session. Remember to use the device with your eyes
closed in a comfortable environment.
- When the session comes to an end, remove the headset. Unplug the audio cord, if
applicable. Turn the device OFF and store it in the case provided
As a BrainTap customer, you are allowed up to 5 audio sessions each day, per device. You must listen to at least 25% of the audio session for it to count towards your daily max. Devices are limited to two per customer.
Meaning, if you have 2 smart devices (Phone or Tablet) loaded with the BrainTap Pro App, you can listen up to 5 times per day, per device, for a total of 10 sessions per day.