This article will walk through the steps and provide a video as a guide for easy Bluetooth pairing.
Youtube video walking through these steps:
Pairing Your Device for the first time
- Turn the BrainTap Headset on - Bluetooth turns on automatically. The Bluetooth logo
will flash blue until connected.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or tablet.
- Follow the pairing instructions for your device. The headset will appear with a
unique serial number (Example: BRAINTAP 6011614668)
- Once connected, press play on a session in the BrainTap app and enjoy
Important Information About Bluetooth Operation
- You do not need to use the white stereo cable when paired with Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth takes additional battery power
- Bluetooth can decrease volume output on some smart devices.
- You may need to disconnect Bluetooth from one device before pairing with another
- The headset will appear with a unique serial number. Example: BRAINTAP 6011614668
Be sure to read the entire BrainTap User Manual carefully before first use.