The information below will help walk you through managing your subscriptions for the BrainTap App.
Subscriptions via www.braintap.com:
· Login to your account at www.braintap.com
· On the “My Account” page reference "Account Management"
· Under account management you will find “Manage My Subscriptions”
To add a subscription:
· Scroll down below “Current Active Subscriptions” to “Available Subscriptions”
· Select subscription you wish to purchase
· Find the subscription bundle you would like to cancel and click “Manage This Subscription”
Subscriptions via Apple Store:
*While subscriptions are available to purchase through the Apple App Store, BrainTap is unable to manage any subscriptions or payments via in-app purchases.
· Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
· Tap your name at the top of the screen (apple id, iCloud, media & Purchases)
· Tap “Subscriptions”
· Tap the subscription you would like to manage
· Tap “Cancel Subscription” If you don’t see “Cancel”, the subscription is already canceled and will not renew.
Reference Apple Support Page on these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Subscriptions via Google Play:
*While subscriptions are available to purchase through Google Play, BrainTap is unable to manage any subscriptions or payments via in-app purchases.
· Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet
· Check to see if you’re signed into the correct Google account
· Tap the menu and select “Subscriptions”
· Select the subscription you wish to cancel
· Tap “Cancel Subscription”
· Follow the instructions