This article will outline need-to-knows before using your BrainTap Headset.
Before using your BrainTap Headset, read this User Manual thoroughly and follow all instructions.
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF:
• You are using any medications
• You have sensitivity to light
If any discomfort develops while using BrainTap, discontinue use and consult your
- Charge the headset overnight or until the battery indicator light has turned green.
- Download the BrainTap Pro app from the Apple or Google Play store. Login using the email address and password you created upon purchase. Create a new account if needed. IMPORTANT! If you purchased from an organization or healthcare
provider, please follow the directions provided to you.
- Turn on the headset. For wired usage, connect to the auxiliary cord (this will turn off Bluetooth). For Bluetooth use, Once paired, you will be automatically connected for future use. Visor lights will not begin until your session starts playing.
- Select a session. First-time users, start with the Intro to Braintapping bundle, listening to the sessions in sequential order.
- Download to play a session for the first time; streaming sessions are not available. Visor lights will not trigger until the session begins playing. If the visor lights are not flashing, increase the volume on your mobile device.
- Adjust the light intensity, volume, and headset to your comfort level using the buttons on your headset.
- Lay back in a comfortable position with proper neck and back support to induce optimal relaxation.
- Enjoy your session!
Turn OFF the headset after use
Note: When using devices that do not have an auxiliary port for wired use, you will need to purchase a "Dongle" attachment or lightning to 3.5 mm audio jack cord.
Bluetooth Quick Guide
- Start with your headset powered on.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth control button until the light starts flashing blue.
- Open Bluetooth settings on your smartphone. You may need to disconnect from one device before pairing with your BrainTap headset.
- Follow the pairing instructions for the Bluetooth device.
- Once connected, press play and enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Flashing Lights
In very rare instances people have experienced blackouts or seizures—even if
they’ve never had one before—when exposed to flashing lights or light patterns
that occur when playing video games, watching videos, or using strobe light systems such as the BrainTap Headset.
If you have ever experienced seizures or blackouts or have a family history of
seizures or blackouts, you should consult your physician before use.
Discontinue use of the BrainTap Headset and consult your physician if you
experience any of the following during use:
• Eye or muscle twitching
• Loss of awareness
• Involuntary movements
Persons suffering from serious medical conditions such as epilepsy, brain injury,
mental impairment, visual photosensitivity, or any other serious condition must
consult with their physician before use. Adults should monitor the use of this device
with children. Do not use this device while under the influence of drugs or
**Only parts from the original manufacturer are certified for use with this device.